Before beginning the online licensing process, please read the following information carefully to avoid problems with processing your request.
- If you are renewing a license for another animal you can indicate the deceased animal information in the comment section at the end of the renewal process.
If you would rather mail in the fees print out the license application here.
The Comment Section provided at the end of the process can be used to advise us;
- Your pet needs a new round, silver license tag. (We do not automatically mail a new tag on renewal; the tags do not have a year printed on them so the animal can wear the same license tag for years as long as it remains readable)
- You have moved or have a new phone number or you would like to add additional numbers.
- You need to notify us of a deceased pet; you must be renewing another animal to use this option for notifying us about a deceased animal; if not renewing you will need to email us or call; information is above.
- If you are purchasing a license for the first time and you received a postcard from us: there is a number beginning with a "P" on the card. Please put that number in the comment section to avoid duplicate records. We will mail you a license tag.
- You can put the animal as "under one year of age" to receive the $12 fee if it has been altered and note in the comment section that it is now spayed or neutered and note the clinic that performed the surgery including the date it was done.
- Advising the animal was altered (spayed or neutered) since the last license was purchased
- You recently turned 62 and are receiving your senior discount for the first time.
- Reporting updated rabies information for a temporary license
DID THE PAYMENT GO THROUGH?
- PLEASE NOTE: If you enter a credit card number and are given the option to print a receipt, the sale was processed properly. The receipt may show $0 paid but your account will be current.
Our Larimer Humane Society administrative office is closing on Friday, August 25th and will be reopening at our new shelter on Tuesday, September 5th
If you are in need of assistance please contact us Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 970-226-3647 ext. 201
Licenses can also be purchased in-person at our shelter located at 3501 E 71st Street, Loveland, CO 80538