Become a Business Partner
Promote your business, help animals, and make a positive impact in our community! Become a business partner and enjoy one month of visibility from our marketing channels and collateral. Plus, Larimer Humane Society staff will bring a shelter animal to your business for a staff group photo. Only one business will be selected for each month of the calendar year, for a total of 12 Business Partners. Businesses must commit to a $1,000 contribution to reserve their spot.
- Animal Adoption Packets: Businesses may provide up to 300 printed promotional materials (not to exceed 8.5×11) to be placed in all animal adoption packets. Collateral must be designed, printed, and provided to Larimer Humane Society.
- Guest Blog Post: You may provide one guest blog post covering an animal-related topic of your choice (subject to approval).
- Social Media: Bi-weekly social media posts recognizing you as a supporter (hyperlink and business logo included). Larimer Humane Society will also re-share one of your company’s social media posts (subject to approval).
- E-Petspective Newsletter: Recognition as a sponsor in Larimer Humane Society’s bi-weekly e-newsletter. E-newsletters will include a hyperlink to your website and business logo, and are sent to 8,100 supporters.
- Invitation to Sponsor Summit: Join us for an exclusive gathering at the shelter for a tour, food and refreshments, and networking with local businesses (see page 10).
- Custom Opportunities: Have ideas? Staff will work with you to coordinate custom opportunities to enhance your Business Partnership month!
- Recognition on Larimer Humane Society’s website and listing in our Annual Report.
- Custom Opportunities: We will work with you to coordinate custom opportunities to enhance your Business Partnership month!
Complete the form below and a staff member will follow up by phone or email to answer any questions, or to your reserve your spot as a Larimer Humane Society Business Partner! Business Partnership opportunities are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.