Hi, I'm Saori!
Available for Adoption
Larimer Humane Society (3501 E 71st Street, Loveland, CO)
Hi, I am Saori. I am a sweet and energetic young lady looking for a home. I like to play with dogs and chew on bones. I can be jumpy and mouthy when excited so I need a home without young children under the age of 12. I have a history of escaping but I did not have a yard at my old home. I can be destructive when left home alone so I will need crate training and lots of exercise and fun activities to do while you are gone. I would love the chance to be a part of your family.
My adoption fee includes
- Spay or neuter surgery
- General medical examination and testing for good health
- Preliminary vaccinations
- Microchip implant and registration
- Collar and leash for safe travels home
- Complimentary post-adoption medical exam from a participating veterinary clinic
- Complimentary first month of pet health insurance
- Discount on your first initial purchase from Poudre Pet & Feed Supply