Hi, I'm Boots!
Available for Adoption
Larimer Humane Society (3501 E 71st Street, Loveland, CO)
This cat tested positive for FIV. This animal must be an indoor only cat and only housed with other FIV positive cats. This disease will require veterinary care throughout the life of this animal and may cause it to have a shortened lifespan. Please see our Client Service Representatives for more information.
My adoption fee includes
- Spay or neuter surgery
- General medical examination and testing for good health
- Preliminary vaccinations
- Microchip implant and registration
- Collar for safe travels home
- Complimentary post-adoption medical exam from a participating veterinary clinic
- Complimentary first month of pet health insurance
- Discount on your first initial purchase from Poudre Pet & Feed Supply
***Please be advised that there will be a $3.00 charge to be supplied with a cat carrier from Larimer Humane Society. You are welcome to purchase one here or bring your own carrier at the time of adoption***