Hi, I'm Lemon!
Available for Adoption
Larimer Humane Society (3501 E 71st Street, Loveland, CO)
Hello, my name is Lemon and I am a fearful young lady who is looking for a quiet home without children under the age of 12 years. I have a good history with cats and lived in a home with multiple other cats before arriving at the shelter. While in the shelter I have been enrolled in the Pets Needing Patience and Cat Confidence Boosters programs to help me come out of my shell, I will benefit from living in a quiet home that will allow me ample time to come out of my shell and will love me even if I am a wallflower. If you are looking for a shy girl then come and meet me today.
My adoption fee includes
- Spay or neuter surgery
- General medical examination and testing for good health
- Preliminary vaccinations
- Microchip implant and registration
- Collar for safe travels home
- Complimentary post-adoption medical exam from a participating veterinary clinic
- Complimentary first month of pet health insurance
- Discount on your first initial purchase from Poudre Pet & Feed Supply
***Please be advised that there will be a $3.00 charge to be supplied with a cat carrier from Larimer Humane Society. You are welcome to purchase one here or bring your own carrier at the time of adoption***