Hi, I'm Zeus!
Available for Adoption
Larimer Humane Society (3501 E 71st Street, Loveland, CO)
Hello, My name is Zeus and I am a shy kitten who arrived at the shelter as an undersocalized stray. I'm currently enrolled in the socalization program and will benefit from a quiet home that can continue to work with me on my social skills. I have a good history with other cats and may benefit from a home with another social and confident feline who can teach me how to be a house cat.
My adoption fee includes
- Spay or neuter surgery
- General medical examination and testing for good health
- Preliminary vaccinations
- Microchip implant and registration
- Collar for safe travels home
- Complimentary post-adoption medical exam from a participating veterinary clinic
- Complimentary first month of pet health insurance
- Discount on your first initial purchase from Poudre Pet & Feed Supply
***Please be advised that there will be a $3.00 charge to be supplied with a cat carrier from Larimer Humane Society. You are welcome to purchase one here or bring your own carrier at the time of adoption***