Hi, I'm Shelia!
We have your solution - adopt one of our working cats today! All of our working cats come altered, up to date on vaccines, microchipped, FeLV/FIV negative and ready to work.
Working cats are mousers that need to live outside of city limits in a barn or outdoor building. All they require are two square meals a day, fresh water and future veterinary care. Due to their behavior, these cats are not suited for normal adoption as indoor pets. However, their love for the outdoors, need for a job and thirst for adventure will ensure your barn or shed will stay pest free for years to come!
I won’t be a cuddly companion – I’m a working cat, and am looking for a job! If you reside outside of city limits and have a barn or shop for me to keep an eye on, I might be the companion for you!
- Spay or neuter surgery
- General medical examination and testing for good health
- Preliminary vaccinations
- Microchip implant and registration
- Collar for safe travels home
- Complimentary post-adoption medical exam from a participating veterinary clinic
- Complimentary first month of pet health insurance
- Discount on your first initial purchase from Poudre Pet & Feed Supply
***Please be advised that there will be a $3.00 charge to be supplied with a cat carrier from Larimer Humane Society. You are welcome to purchase one here or bring your own carrier at the time of adoption***