Hi, I'm Jordy!
I am currently on an Adoption Hold. That means that I am still at the shelter, and I am temporarily reserved for someone who is considering adopting me! For more information about me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970.226.3647 ext. 0
We have your solution - adopt one of our working cats today! All of our working cats come altered, up to date on vaccines, microchipped, FeLV/FIV negative and ready to work.
Working cats are mousers that need to live outside of city limits in a barn or outdoor building. All they require are two square meals a day, fresh water and future veterinary care. Due to their behavior, these cats are not suited for normal adoption as indoor pets. However, their love for the outdoors, need for a job and thirst for adventure will ensure your barn or shed will stay pest free for years to come!
- Spay or neuter surgery
- General medical examination and testing for good health
- Preliminary vaccinations
- Microchip implant and registration
- Collar and carrier for safe travels home
- Complimentary post-adoption medical exam from a participating veterinary clinic
- Complimentary first month of pet health insurance
- Discount on your first initial purchase from Poudre Pet & Feed Supply