Hi, I'm Hiro!
Available for Adoption
Larimer Humane Society (3501 E 71st Street, Loveland, CO)
Hi, I am Hiro. I am a older gentleman who is looking for a quiet home that will me be indendent and affectionate on my own terms. I can be fearful and do not like to be picked up and can use my mouth and claws when afraid, so i need a home without young children. I have a long history of housesoiling, so I need someone that can slowly introduce me to the home. This is best done one room at a time. This can take a month or two to fully intergrate into a new environment. This slow introduction can also help me use my litter box more. Once I am comfortable with you and my environment I love to cuddle and will seek attention when I am up for it. If you would like a sweet older man in your life I am your guy. I may also do well as indoor, outdoor but need to have access to the home at all times and this would need to be outside city limits.
My adoption fee includes
- Spay or neuter surgery
- General medical examination and testing for good health
- Preliminary vaccinations
- Microchip implant and registration
- Collar for safe travels home
- Complimentary post-adoption medical exam from a participating veterinary clinic
- Complimentary first month of pet health insurance
- Discount on your first initial purchase from Poudre Pet & Feed Supply
***Please be advised that there will be a $3.00 charge to be supplied with a cat carrier from Larimer Humane Society. You are welcome to purchase one here or bring your own carrier at the time of adoption***