Hi, I'm Timid!
Available for Adoption
Larimer Humane Society (3501 E 71st Street, Loveland, CO)
Hello, my name is Timid and I am true to my name! I am a sweet but fearful senior cat who is looking for a quiet home without children under the age of 12 years. I have a good history with cats and will do well in most quiet homes.
My adoption fee includes
- Spay or neuter surgery
- General medical examination and testing for good health
- Preliminary vaccinations
- Microchip implant and registration
- Collar for safe travels home
- Complimentary post-adoption medical exam from a participating veterinary clinic
- Complimentary first month of pet health insurance
- Discount on your first initial purchase from Poudre Pet & Feed Supply
***Please be advised that there will be a $3.00 charge to be supplied with a cat carrier from Larimer Humane Society. You are welcome to purchase one here or bring your own carrier at the time of adoption***