Before beginning the online licensing process, please read the following information carefully to avoid problems with processing your request.
Please indicate in the Comment Section provided at the end of the process if you:
- Need a new round, silver license tag.
- Need to change your address or phone number or would like to add additional numbers.
- Are informing us that another pet of yours is deceased.
PLEASE NOTE: If your pet is deceased and you are not renewing another animal’s license, please email us at email@example.com to inform us that your pet is deceased and we will update our records. If you are renewing a license for another animal but you also want to inform us that a different pet is deceased, please include the deceased pet’s name and rabies or license tag number in the comment box at the end of the licensing process.
- If you are renewing a pet that was not altered when you licensed online last year, please call us at 970-226-3647 ext. 201 so we can update the information.
- If you recently turned 62 and are receiving your senior discount for the first time, please call us at 970-226-3647 ext. 201 with your date of birth.
- If you are unsure whether your transaction went through, please call us at 970-226-3647 ext. 201 to verify. Do not resubmit your information.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you enter a credit card number and are given the option to print a receipt, the sale was processed properly. The receipt may show $0 paid but your account will be current.
If you would like to speak with us in person, visit us at:
Larimer Humane Society Administrative Office
Fort Collins, CO 80525 (Map)
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 970-226-3647 ext. 201