Before beginning the online licensing process, please read the following information carefully to avoid problems with processing your request.
The Comment Section provided at the end of the process can be used to advise us;
• Your pet needs a new round, silver license tag.
• You have moved or have a new phone number or you would like to add additional numbers.
• You need to notify us of a deceased pet; you must be renewing another animal to use this option for notifying us about a deceased animal; if not renewing you will need to email us or call; information is above.
• Advising the animal was altered (spayed or neutered) since the last license was purchased.
• You recently turned 62 and are receiving your senior discount for the first time.
DID THE PAYMENT GO THROUGH?
PLEASE NOTE: If you enter a credit card number and are given the option to print a receipt, the sale was processed properly. The receipt may show $0 paid but your account will be current.
If you would like to speak with us in person, visit us at:
Larimer Humane Society Administrative Office
Fort Collins, CO 80525 (Map)
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 970-226-3647 ext. 201